You won’t find me lecturing from a podium. I will immerse your team in interactive exercises and real life scenarios. We’ll be moving, shaking, integrating new ideas, and, of course, laughing a lot.
My public speaking training sessions are tailored to the needs of your team. Some skill development areas that organisations typically ask for:
- Managing public speaking anxiety
- Developing a presentation outline or 1st draft
- Audience analysis techniques
- Creating memorable and engaging presentations
- Building an intriguing, cohesive through line
- Storytelling techniques
- Slidedeck best practices
- Voice projection and modulation
- Being persuasive and inspiring
- How to move on stage including body language techniques
Booking a training session with me also includes:
- A comprehensive needs assessment. All modules are tailored to your organization.
- Pre-work to prime attendees for our sessions.
- A detailed debrief with (confidential) individual and group recommendations for continued learning.
- A 30-minute follow-up for each attendee to work on a draft presentation or polish an upcoming one.
Cost: Begins at $6000.00
Let’s talk to find out how we might work together.
My workshops are in person. I am currently not offering online training.
Training is provided in half day segments that are scheduled in the morning.